Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Sorry for being lamez.

I can't believe I let it pass this long without posting anything. Back when I worked for INK and The Star, I posted my comics the same time that I sent them to my editors (2am the morning of the deadline!)

But since working for The Pitch, they'd like me to keep them under wraps until the actual issue prints...which is usually a week after I emailed it to them.

Long story short, I'm waaaaaaaaay behind on posting these here, and since most of my strips are topical and things currently happening in the realm of politics, most of these will be even lamer than they would have been had you read them months ago...

...but, enjoy, won't you?

pitch 3

(remember if they're too small to read, click on them and choose a bigger size from my Flickr page!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, there he is!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Excuses, excuses, Travis. Speaking of being a lame-o procrastinator, where's my CD?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Oh, and I'm betting anything that if the editors at Ink and the Star knew you were publishing them early, they would've asked you to keep them under wraps, too.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home