Monday, November 10, 2008

Two things

One, I was on the Walt Bodine show today. I talked about Screamland. And gave out the URL for this here blog. (With special assistance from Harold, who actually remembered the URL.)

That was nice, being on Walt Bodine. Been listening to him ever since I moved to KC back in 95... And to finally put a face to the voice.. Extra special thanks to Mlle. Gina K for being awesome and making this happen.

And the second thing is, I gotta get back on the damn horse and post more often. So, here is the last comics review I made.

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

This is neat. How often do you do these?

1:25 PM  
Blogger hector casanova said...

oh, not so often. they'd love for me to do them weekly or biweekly... but these days i am stingy with my free time, so i take very little freelance

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home